Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My Exercise Routine Using Youtube.

workout schedule
My focus at the moment is on building strength and decreasing my body fat.
I workout 3-5 days a week for a maximum of 30-minutes. I do one workout routine a day, either at 6 am or 6:30 am or 8 pm.
The following is my 5-day workout routine (All videos are found on Youtube except Ript Up).
DAY 1:  ABS ( muscles: lower, middle & obliques) and  Upper Body (muscles: shoulders & back)
Videos I do: Passion 4 Profession-Insane Abs | BeFit-Core Crusher Ab Workout: Natalie Jill  | BeFit-Ripped Back & Shoulders by BeFit in 90 
What I do: I do each ABS video one time and the upper-body video twice using 2 kg weights.
Warm-up: March in place for 2 seconds; Cool down: Free stretches
DAY 2: ABS ( muscles: lower, middle & obliques) and  Upper Body (muscles: shoulders & back)

Videos I do:  BeFit-Wave Shape: Core Strength & Balance Ab Workout- Week  |Passion 4 Profession-8-min Abs |  BeFit-Ripped Back & Shoulders by BeFit in 90 
What I do: I do each ABS video one time and the upper-body video twice using 2 kg weights.
Warm-up: March in place for 2 seconds; Cool down: Free stretches
DAY 3: Upper Body (muscles: triceps, biceps, shoulders & back) and Butt (muscles: hamstrings & glutes)


Videos I do: T25-Gamma Ript Up ( Beachbody DVD)Bikini Model Fitness- Hard BUTT Lifting Bikini Workout!!
What I do: I do each video one time ;using 3 lbs and 2 kg weights.
Ript up has a warm up and cool down
DAY 4: Butt (muscles: hamstrings & glutes)
 Videos I do: Passion 4 Profession- 8-min legsBikini Model Fitness- Hard BUTT Lifting Bikini Workout!! | Passion 4 Profession- 8-min legs
 What I do: I do the Passion 4 Profession video twice and bikini model fitness one time; using 2 lbs. ankle weights
Warm-up: March in place for 2 seconds; Cool down: Free stretches
DAY 5: Upper Body (muscles: triceps, biceps, shoulders & back) and  Upper Body (muscles: shoulders & back)
 Videos I do: T25-Gamma Ript Up ( Beachbody DVD)  |  BeFit-Ripped Back & Shoulders by BeFit in 90 
What I do: I do each video one time; using 3 lbs and 2 kg weights.
Warm-up: March in place for 2 seconds; Cool down: Free stretches


DAY 6 & 7:
REST DAY


Checkout my previous workout Routine: My Workout Routine-I love exercising!
Checkout my experience on protein powder: Combat Protein Powder Experience [Review]

Thank you for reading! 
Hope you enjoyed the post.
Leave a ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ below.

No comments: